October 2017

Changing colors. Changing wardrobe. Changing beverage choices (pumpkin spice latte anyone?). October is here, and it’s a season of change.

Perhaps you need more change in your life. You dream of spending more time with your family. You dream of being able to eat lunch at school with your child on a regular basis. You dream of painting that blank canvas that has been collecting dust in your office for oh so long, or finally reading those books stacked next to your bed or spending more time on that hobby you never seem to have enough time for. You dream of independence, a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to reap more of the financial benefits your work creates for your employer.

Perhaps you need a change in your career. The grind of an unhappy job is wearing on you, yet the thought of spending hours on your computer sending your resume out is uninspiring. This is especially discouraging when no one even responds.

Will a new job really help?  It still has you making money for someone else. You don’t need to get another job only to discover it’s the same “office politics” and bureaucratic inertia as before.  What about missing your child’s game – again – because you’re expected to work long hours on the new project dumped on your desk? Your hard work gets no recognition for all of the “extras” you do and the sacrifices you make. You want to get away from not being able to fully engage in your family/leisure time because you’re stressed by an over demanding job.

Change is hard for most people. With guidance and know how, a career change from employee to entrepreneur doesn’t have to be so daunting. With a franchise advisor by your side, you’ll learn the ins and outs of transitioning from having a boss to being the boss with a business of your own. 

Yes, owning a franchise requires some change.  Are you ready for a change for the better? The first place to start is changing your mindset from employee to business owner. When you do that – you’re 90% of the way there. For help with the remaining 10% is why I’m here.

Grab your fall beverage, take a seat, and let’s discuss what change looks like for you. Schedule a chat HERE.